Judd Apatow

by Katie Chilton
 
 

One of my favorite films is Superbad because it is hilarious and I always enjoy funny film. It has everything I want in a film: humor, Michael cera, underage drinking, and a touch of sexism. I will watch any film or television Judd apatow has helped make. Also shout out to Bros.

Ok I’m adding more. I guess I’ll talk more about my good pal Judd. I think Judd apatow makes some great and bad movies and I do watch every single one. I watched freaks and geeks (my favorite tv show) and then I started watching all of his work. Freaks and geeks is amazing and deserved more than one season, the acting is so good considering how young the actors were and it’s just so fun to watch. I also really love how he was like “okay the show got canceled I’m going to make sure these actors become huge stars” and he did. Freaks and geeks led to some of my other favorite movies like forgetting Sarah Marshall and knocked up. In fact forgetting Sarah Marshall is one of family’s favorite movies, so much so we based a vacation around it. And of course this movie led to get him to the Greek, another favorite of mine. Now saying all of this some of these films (most) are a little out of touch and little offensive so probably best that comedy is evolving with our times. Also bridesmaids is amazing and 40 year old virgin, etc. If I watch any goofy/rude comedy I will probably enjoy it. 

Comments